Facebook Ranked #3, Google #5 For Best Places To Work
Glassdoor.com developed a 20-question company survey that captures employees’ attitudes about: Career Opportunities, Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Morale, Recognition & Feedback, Senior Leadership, Work/Life Balance, and Fairness & Respect. This survey is what makes up the final score for where a company is ranked.
Google’s overall score was a 4.0, whereas Facebook scored a 4.3. Google’s CEO had a 92% approval rating and Facebook’s CEO scored a 89% approval ratings from their employees.
I should note, while Google had 99 ratings, Facebook only had 28.
- Report: Google Still Top Desired Place To Work
- Study: Google, The “Most Attractive Employer”
- Google To Hire 6,000 Plus, While Yahoo Cuts Additional 1%
- Yahoo Search Engineers, Google Wants To Hire You
- Amongst Google Layoffs, Google Continues To Hire
- Google Changes Hiring Process To Meet Job Opening Needs
- Google’s Hiring Again
- More Yahoo Layoffs Coming Soon
- Updated: Yahoo Layoffs Happening Now
- Search Biz: AOL Spin Off, Yahoo Layoffs, Google Losses, IAC Spoons …
- Yahoo Layoffs Happening Live Online
- Yahoo Laying Off About 600 Employees
- Yahoo Cuts Positions, Shifting Search Emphasis
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.