Facebook Ranked #3, Google #5 For Best Places To Work
Glassdoor.com developed a 20-question company survey that captures employees’ attitudes about: Career Opportunities, Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Morale, Recognition & Feedback, Senior Leadership, Work/Life Balance, and Fairness & Respect. This survey is what makes up the final score for where a company is ranked.
Google’s overall score was a 4.0, whereas Facebook scored a 4.3. Google’s CEO had a 92% approval rating and Facebook’s CEO scored a 89% approval ratings from their employees.
I should note, while Google had 99 ratings, Facebook only had 28.
- Report: Google Still Top Desired Place To Work
- Study: Google, The “Most Attractive Employer”
- Google To Hire 6,000 Plus, While Yahoo Cuts Additional 1%
- Yahoo Search Engineers, Google Wants To Hire You
- Amongst Google Layoffs, Google Continues To Hire
- Google Changes Hiring Process To Meet Job Opening Needs
- Google’s Hiring Again
- More Yahoo Layoffs Coming Soon
- Updated: Yahoo Layoffs Happening Now
- Search Biz: AOL Spin Off, Yahoo Layoffs, Google Losses, IAC Spoons …
- Yahoo Layoffs Happening Live Online
- Yahoo Laying Off About 600 Employees
- Yahoo Cuts Positions, Shifting Search Emphasis
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.