Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
The Google My Business App Gets An Update
Check out the updated Google My Business App for Android -- iOS version coming soon.
Google has updated the Android version of the Google My Business app to completely redesign it, while adding more features and functionality for business owners to manage their local business on Google Maps.
The new design has already rolled out to the Google Play Store and should be rolling out to the iOS Apple App Store in the upcoming weeks.
The new features include:
- A new editor design to match more of the Google Search and Maps look.
- Improved user interface to make business edits quicker and easier.
- Support for businesses open 24 hours.
- It shows you where by city, postal code or radius.
- You can now quickly view your business on Search, Maps and Google+ with a single tap.
- More insights on who your Google+ posts are reaching.
- More detailed feedback about your business info.
Mike Blumenthal has more insights into the redesigned app on his blog.