England’s Lulworth Cove Tops Bing’s List Of Most Popular 2013 Homepage Images
Bing has released its ten most popular homepage images of the year, with England’s Lulworth Cove off of the Jurassic Coast topping the list.
According to the site, homepage popularity was based on user interactions. While the list includes a collection of pictures from across the globe, a majority of the images are of US locations.
Bing’s Top Ten Most Popular Homepages of 2013:
1. Lulworth Cove, England (© SIME/eStock Photo)
2. Fly Geyser, Nevada (© Ropelato Photography/Getty Images)
3. Ocean Drive, Newport, Rhode Island (© Massimo Borchi/4Corners)
4. North Avenue Beach, Lake Michigan, Chicago (© Luiz Felipe Castro/Getty Images)
5. Underwater Mangrove, Aldabra, Seychelles (© Expeditieteam Aldabra/Foto Natura/Minden Pictures)
6. Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, Hawaii (© Ron Dahlquist/Getty Images)
7. Mount Shasta, California (© Nagesh Mahadev)
8. New Croton Dam, Croton, New York (© Greg Miller/Gallery Stock)
9. Charco de los Ciclos, Canary Islands, Spain (© Marco Pavan/4Corners)
10. Gardens by the Bay and the Super Trees, Singapore City, Singapore (© SIME / eStock Photo)