Sneak peek! Two exclusive Google Keynotes, only at SMX
Soak up fresh insights and advice from two seasoned Google experts... for free!
Achieve your SEO and PPC goals – and stay a step ahead of the competition – with fresh insights straight from the source: Join us online, November 15-16, at SMX Next for FREE to attend two exclusive keynotes featuring leading experts at Google!
Focused on SEO? Kick off your SMX Next experience with a candid keynote conversation featuring Google’s VP of Search, Hyung-Jin Kim. With nearly 19 years of experience working at Google, Hyung-Jin packs first-hand knowledge and advice you won’t find anywhere else. Together, he and Search Engine Land editor Barry Schwartz will discuss critical SEO topics like:
- What you need to know about recent algorithm updates – Core, Product Reviews, Helpful Content, and more
- The role EAT plays in Google search and algorithm updates
- Google’s definition of “search quality” (vs. search spam)
- What’s coming next for Google search… and how you can prepare
… and much more.
Focused on PPC? Day two at SMX Next will begin with a fireside chat featuring Ginny Marvin, Ads Product Liaison at Google, and Search Engine Land Editor Nicole Farley. We’re thrilled to welcome Search Engine Land’s former Editor-in-Chief back to the virtual stage for this insightful conversation, exploring:
- Performance Max campaigns and broad match keywords
- All-things automation (search marketers’ least favorite part of PPC)
- Privacy changes and a cookieless future
- What’s next for Google Ads… and how you can prepare now
Responsible for both SEO and PPC? Attend both keynotes to unlock a treasure trove of fresh advice and insights from two seasoned Google experts! Instant on-demand access is included with your free pass, so you can watch and rewatch for deeper learning.
The full agenda will be posted on October 10. Stay tuned for more details! In the meantime, secure your free spot now!
New on Search Engine Land