Preview Google’s New Structured Data Dashboard Beta
A couple weeks ago, we reported Google opened up invite requests to join a beta of the structure data dashboard.
I signed up immediately and yesterday, I, along with other webmasters, received my welcome email to take a look at the report.
To sign up, you can do so at over here – I am not sure if they are still welcoming beta testers. That being said, if you did sign up, you can see if you have access to the new Webmaster Tools structured data error reports by going to the “Optimization” section and checking within the “Structured Data” section.
Here is his screen shot, click to enlarge:
- Google Structured Data Dashboard Beta
- Google’s Data Highlighter Now Supports Movies, TV, Articles, Products, Local Biz & Apps
- Google Introduces Data Highlighter Tool For Structured Data Markup
- Google Upgrades Their Rich Snippets Testing Tool To Better Reflect Display In Search Results
- Google Confirms Hidden Benefit Of Authorship: Bonus Links After A Back-Button Click
- Google’s Authorship Fail: How Truman Capote Was Credited As A NYT Writer 28 Years After His Death
- Examining Real World Uses Of Rich Snippets & Markup
- Top Ways B2B Marketers Can Best Utilize Rich Snippets
- Structured Data Markup Was Inevitable, But Is It An Admission Of Failure?
- Google Shows Movie Trailers Right In Its Search Results
- Want Your Picture In The Google Search Results? Add A Google+ Profile
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.