Google Now To Make Its Way To The Google Home Page?
As Alex Chitu from the Google Operating System blog discovered, Google is testing adding Google Now functionality to the Google home page. Google Now is about getting you the information you want to see, right when you want to see it. For example, if you are in the airport, Google Now would show you the […]
Google Now is about getting you the information you want to see, right when you want to see it. For example, if you are in the airport, Google Now would show you the gate information. If you are about to leave for work, Google Now would show you traffic and driving directions. Google Now is available for Android users and Google Glass users, but for users of Google’s home page?
Google’s home page may soon have Google Now functionality. Google can know your location based on your browser settings and it already knows your time and may be able to use your Gmail emails. It can tie it all together and give you Google Now functionality directly on the Google home page.
Here is a picture of what it may look like.
As you know, Google has decided to discontinue iGoogle – can Google Now come in as its replacement when iGoogle officially goes offline on November 1st?
- “Google Now” Moving Well Beyond Search, Becoming Mobile Assistant
- Will Google Now For iPhone & iPad Boost Google Search App Usage?
- Google Expands Gmail In Search Results With My Orders, My Events & My Reservations
- Google Pushes Google Search App With Commercials
- Google Now Gains More Content Categories & Info Cards
- Still Stuck Behind Apple’s Doors: The New Google Search App