Infographic: Goldilocks SEO, Getting Search Engine Optimization “Just Right”
With worries of “over-optimization” on the minds of many SEOs right now, it’s a good time to remember that it’s long been good advice in search engine optimization never to do anything to an extreme. Cue the concept of “Goldilocks SEO,” which SEO Book introduced in the form of a good infographic fairly recently.
Want the infographic for yourself? You’ll find it here: Goldilocks SEO.
- Too Much SEO? Google’s Working On An “Over-Optimization” Penalty For That
- Is Google’s “Over Optimization Penalty” Its “Jump The Shark” Moment In Web Search?
- Dropped In Rankings? Google’s Mistake Over Parked Domains Might Be To Blame
- Google Confirms Panda 3.3 Update, Plus Changes To How It Evaluates Links, Local Search Rankings & Much More
- Google’s March Updates: Anchor Text, Image Search, Navigational Search & More
- Google Sending Warnings About “Artificial” Or “Unnatural” Links
- Infographic: The Google Panda Update, One Year Later
- Pages With Too Many Ads “Above The Fold” Now Penalized By Google’s “Page Layout” Algorithm
- An Interview With A Google Search Quality Rater
- Video: What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Land’s Guide To SEO
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.