Yahoo’s Biggest Investor, Capital World Investors, Doubles Stake In Company
Yahoo’s largest investor doubles down from News.com reports Capital World Investors has doubled their stake in Yahoo, giving them a 10.1% percent stake in the company.
Capital World Investors was Yahoo’s largest investor, and obviously still is. They now own 135,542,600 shares as of March 31, up 95-percent from the end of last year.
Just when you thought the news of Yahoo may make for a slow news day for the 24 hour period, we get this news. Here is a brief summary of Yahoo news over the past 24 hours or so:
- Major Yahoo Shareholder: Microsoft “Blundered” With Hostile Tactics
- Yahoo’s Senior VP, Tim Cadogan, Leaves Yahoo For OpenX; Google Ad Manager Competitor
- Confirmed: Yahoo To Test Google AdSense For Search Ads
- Microsoft: Forget It On Paid Search Partnership, Google & Yahoo
- Report: Yahoo & AOL Approaching A Deal
- News Corp, Google, AOL, “MicroHoo” The Movie Enters A Surreal, Climactic Sequence