Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Analytics Webmaster Tools SEO Reports Now Available
In June, Google released a limited beta of Webmaster Tools integration with Google Analytics, where you can view search query data from Webmaster Tools directly in Google Analytics.
Google just announced this feature is now available to everyone!
You can find the new reports under the “traffic sources” > “search engine optimization” section of the new Google Analytics. The new reports there include:
- Queries: impressions, clicks, position, and CTR info for the top 1,000 daily queries
- Landing Pages: impressions, clicks, position, and CTR info for the top 1,000 daily landing pages
- Geographical Summary: impressions, clicks, and CTR by country
Here is a sample screen shot:
I have several older screen shots from our blog post in June.
- Google Analytics Premium: Better Support & Goodbye Data Sampling
- Google Analytics Real Time Reports: Web Traffic Right Now
- Update Made To Definition Of A Google Analytics Session
- Google +1 Reporting Now In Google Webmaster Tools
- Official: Google Analytics Gets Social Engagement Reporting
- Google Analytics To Add Search Query Data From Webmaster Tools
- New Google Analytics Feature: Load Time Measurement