Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Infographic: How To Do Keyword Research For Content Creation & SEO
Good SEO begins with good keyword research. After all, if you don’t know the ways people are seeking your content, it’s pretty hard to ensure that your content “speaks” to them using the words they search for.
The folks at Promodo have an infographic outlining some key parts of the keyword research process. Understanding that each page has its own terms to target, brainstorming possible terms, researching with the Google Keyword Tool and more are covered. Check it out:
Want the infographic for yourself? You’ll find it here: Keyword Research Infographic.
Looking to improve your keyword research efforts? Be sure to subscribe to our Keywords & Content column here on Search Engine Land, where each week. Some past columns to read:
- Keyword Research Tool Review: Google AdWords
- How To Use The Keyword Funnel To Understand Searcher Intent
- What’s In A Word? The Critical Role Of Keyword Selection For Business Growth
- Three Free Keyword Research Tools
- The Difference In Keyword Research For SEO vs. PPC
- The Keyword Research Rabbit Hole
- How To Develop A Keyword Plan
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.