What Would You Ask Steve Ballmer About Bing, Microsoft & Search?
Next week, on March 2, I’ll be interviewing Steve Ballmer on stage at our SMX West search marketing conference. This will be Ballmer’s first-ever appearance as a search event. I’m working of my own list of search-specific question to put to him, but I’m also looking for ideas from others. Got a good question you’d like to see put to him? Let me know. There are a variety of ways to give me suggestions:
- Comment below in this story
- Tweet your ideas to @smx on Twitter with the hashtag of #ballmer
- Comment via the Search Engine Land fan page on Facebook. You’ll find a post about the Ballmer talk here.
- Comment via the SMX: Search Marketing Expo fan page on Facebook. You’ll find a post on the topic here.
- Comment via Search Engine Land at Google Buzz. You’ll find a discussion thread here.
- Comment at the Search Engine Land group on LinkedIn. There’s a discussion thread to use here.
- Comment at the SMX group on LinkedIn. There’s a discussion thread to use here.
- Comment at the exclusive SMX Connect social site for SMX attendees. The discussion thread is here.
- Comment at our Sphinn internet marketing news site in this thread here.
For more about the show, see our other post today, SMX West Next Week in Silicon Valley – Register Today! for a short rundown on key information. Also see the agenda and my guided tour of what to expect, Why You Should Attend SMX West 2010: A Personal Preview, From Danny Sullivan
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.