Dilbert Cartoon: Caught For Paid Links On Google
The comic reads:
Employee: “Google found out that we use fake links to boost our search rank.”
Employee: “Now our website only shows up when someone enters the search string “dung for brains.””
Boss: “They won’t get away with this!”
Computer [aka Google]: “Shut your pie hole.”
That is two in a row from the Dilbert cartoons on the topic of SEO.
- Dilbert Cartoon Says “No” To Black Hat SEO
- Those Special Google Logos, Sliced & Diced, Over The Years
- SEO Gets Dissed by CBS TV Series “The Good Wife”
- Thoughts On Web Developers, SEO & Reputation Problems
- 21 Essential SEO Tips & Techniques
- What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
- Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Land’s Guide To SEO