Infographic: Mobile SEO Tips To Help You Survive The Coming Google Mobilegeddon
Call it mobilegeddon,mobilepocalyse, mobocalypse or mopocalypse, Google’s big update on April 21 that will reward mobile-friendly pages is coming. If you’re not mobile-friendly, you could find some ranking drops. How to prepare? The folks at Nine Hertz have created an infographic with lots of helpful mobile SEO advice.
For more about the coming update, see these articles from Search Engine Land:
- New Google “Mobile Friendly” Algorithm To Reward Sites Beginning April 21
- Google: The Mobile-Friendly Ranking Factor Runs In Real-Time & Is On A Page-By-Page Basis
- Take These 3 Actions To Ready For Google’s Mobile Search Update
- How Much Traffic Will You Lose From The Upcoming Mobile SEO-Pocalypse?
- How Big Is Google’s Mobile-Friendly Algorithm? Bigger Than Panda Or Penguin
- Google Clarifies The Mobile-Friendly Algorithm Will Roll Out Over A Week, Be A Yes/No Response & More
- Run For Your Life, Chicken Little — The Google Mopocalypse Is Coming!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.