The Finalists For The 2015 Search Engine Land Awards Are…
We are thrilled to announce the finalists for the inaugural Search Engine Land Awards. With more than 100 compelling entries, we are truly impressed by the overwhelming response and overall quality of submissions. Our judging panel had the difficult task of narrowing the field. Choosing a winner from each of the following finalists will be even more difficult, as […]
We are thrilled to announce the finalists for the inaugural Search Engine Land Awards. With more than 100 compelling entries, we are truly impressed by the overwhelming response and overall quality of submissions.
Our judging panel had the difficult task of narrowing the field. Choosing a winner from each of the following finalists will be even more difficult, as all have demonstrated significant results in the search marketing campaigns submitted.
We would like to take a moment to congratulate all of the finalists and to thank all of the remaining candidates for their thoughtful submissions, which will benefit the total charitable contribution.
On September 30, 2015, the winners will be announced during a special ceremony at our annual SMX After Dark evening event in New York City. We look forward to honoring all of the entrants and Celebrating the Power of Search with the entire search marketing industry. (Tickets are available now. See more information below.)
Best Overall Search Marketing Initiative (SEO & SEM)
- DigitasLBi, for Goodyear
- DAGMAR Marketing, for Contractor Referral Network
- Nebo Agency, for Belgard Hardscapes
Best Overall SEM Initiative (Small Business)
- Wordstream, for Selvera
- SearchMarketers.com, for Surf Air
- KeyMedia Solutions, for 1st Tribal Lending
Best Overall SEO Initiative (Small Business)
- Go Fish Digital, for Reston Limo
- IDEXX Laboratories/PetHealthNetwork.com
- Titan SEO, for Hourglass Angel
Best Overall SEM Initiative (Enterprise)
- iProspect, for Intel
- Point It, for Microsoft
- Razorfish, for Citibank CitiCards
Best Overall SEO Initiative (Enterprise)
- iProspect, for Chevrolet Performance/Chevy.com
- John Wiley & Sons, Dummies.com
- Page One Power, for (client name withheld by request), Personal Finance
Best Retail Search Marketing Initiative (SEO and/or SEM)
- Brainlabs, for AlwaysRiding.co.uk
- iProspect, for LIDS.com
- PureCars for Boston LMA
Best Local Search Marketing Initiative (SEO and/or SEM)
- C-4 Analytics, for A.J. Rose Carpets & Flooring
- DAC Group, for Sylvan Learning
- TopSpot Internet Marketing, for Klein Custom Pools
Best Mobile Search Marketing Initiative (SEO and/or SEM)
- American Well (Amwell consumer app)
- Snag Films
Best SEO/SEM Effort For A Charitable Organization
- AOD Marketing, on behalf of Insertech – Angus.
- Brainlabs Digital, on behalf of Which?
- The Digital Career Center, at The Vine Foundation.
Best Integration Of Search Into Cross-Channel Marketing Campaign
- 3Q Digital, for CuriosityStream
- DigitasLBi, for Whirlpool
- Piston Agency, for Mophie
Entries in the following two categories have been evaluated by the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, SEMPO.org, who will name the winners at The Landy Awards ceremony.
Search Marketer of the Year (Female)
- Katy Tonkin, Point It
- Kelsey Libert, Fractl
- Stacy Sutton Williams, Nebo
Search Marketer of the Year (Male)
- Daniel Gilbert*, Brainlabs
- John Lee, Clix Marketing
- Larry Kim, Wordstream
Celebrate Search’s Big Night With Us!
If you weren’t already planning on attending SMX East for three packed days of search marketing seminars, the Landy Awards are just one more fantastic reason to attend.
Your $75 donation includes three hours of open bar, appetizers and live entertainment!
Don’t miss #TheLandys award celebration — Here’s how you can attend:
- Buy tickets for the September 30, 8–11 p.m. Awards Celebration in NYC now:
- $75* when you register for an EXPO+ or SMX East All Access Pass. Ticket fee includes open bar, appetizers and live entertainment.
- If you’ve already registered for SMX East, log in to your registration and add the After Dark Option at any time before the big night.
*$75 donation fee required of all attendees. Tax-deductible receipts will be made available.
*Updates: An error was made in transposing this candidate’s surname with that of the person who had nominated him.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.