Bing Testing New Search Results Design
Bing is testing a new design for the search results layout. The new design seems a lot cleaner, fresher and more organized compared to the older design.
Jason Hart tipped us off listing out the key differences:
- Vertical tabs removed
- Top and bottom search boxes widened
- Search button icon changed
- Several links removed from header
- Location information no longer displayed
- Icons used instead of text for rewards and preferences
- My smiling face added to the page instead of just my name
- Related searches moved from left rail to under the search box
Here is a picture of the new design:
Here is a picture of the old design:
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.