Bing Testing New Search Results Design
Bing is testing a new design for the search results layout. The new design seems a lot cleaner, fresher and more organized compared to the older design.
Jason Hart tipped us off listing out the key differences:
- Vertical tabs removed
- Top and bottom search boxes widened
- Search button icon changed
- Several links removed from header
- Location information no longer displayed
- Icons used instead of text for rewards and preferences
- My smiling face added to the page instead of just my name
- Related searches moved from left rail to under the search box
Here is a picture of the new design:
Here is a picture of the old design:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.