Google Adds Rich Snippets For Application Reviews: iTunes Apps, Android & More
Google announced there is yet another new rich snippet in town, this one is for application reviews. Specifically for the iTunes and Android marketplace and even CNET application reviews.
Here is an example of one of my iPhone apps with the special markup:
If you have applications on your web site, and they contain pricing information, reviews, descriptions and more, you may want to use this rich snippet to enhance your Google listings.
To do so, please read Google’s help document.
- A New Google Rich Snippet For Real Estate, Other Business Listings
- Google’s +1 Button Now Works With Google +, Go Figure!
- Google Adds Rich Snippet Support For Music
- Google Starts Showing Author Images In Search Results
- Google Now Supports “Author” Tag
- Google’s Prayer Time Rich Snippets: The Good & Bad
- Schema.org: Google, Bing & Yahoo Unite To Make Search Listings Richer Through Structured Data
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.