Now within Google eBooks you can search, define and translate words within the book using the click of your mouse.
Using the Google eBooks Web Reader, which works in all modern browsers, you can highlight words with your mouse and select from a contextual menu to Define, Translate, Search Book, Search Google and Search Wikipedia.
A pretty useful tool when trying to find where certain words were used elsewhere in the book, plus the obvious look up features for definitions and translation.
Give it a try on Vanessa Fox’s book, Marketing in the Age of Google and then click on “View Sample” and the Google eBooks Web Reader will open up.
- Google Book Search Expands
- Google Books Search Goes Mobile
- Google Book Search Now With Cloud Tag
- Google Book Search Improved(?)
- Google Updates Google Book Search After Apple iPad Launch
- Google Book Search Puts Magazines Online