Google Tests New AdSense Management Console
Google AdSense announced today at the CRS Conference that they are currently testing a new interface for the AdSense console. The beta is currently being tested by few publishers, but Google promises to allow “thousands of publishers” to test this out “over the coming weeks.”
Here is a picture of one of the screens:
- More detailed performance reports
- Enables you to view daily stats in graphical formats
- Additional metrics such as the amount you’ve earned from various ad, targeting and bid types
- More options to manage the ads that appear on your site
- cleaner interface that makes it easier to find and review them within the Ad Review Center
- A streamlined AdSense interface to simplify common tasks, such as making a change to several ad units simultaneously
- Added more relevant help on every page, a message inbox for tips from our team, and alerts with important account related notices
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Top news and emerging ideas in display advertising, delivered every Monday.