Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google To Open Office In Beverly Hills
The Hollywood Reported reports Google is opening an office in Beverly Hills, California.
Google is opening a 13,465-square-foot office, which will be the space used by Google’s entertainment division. That includes some of the YouTube staff and others involved in that area.
The location is at 331 Foothill Rd, Beverly Hills and the move is expected by the end of the year. The lease deal is for 11-years and valued at $6.3 million.
Google has plans on YouTube to push it’s own original content soon. And Google is working hard on expanding their presence in Hollywood and the entertainment sector.
- Google Buys New York City Office Building For $1.9 Billion
- Videos Of The First Googleplex
- Google Wants Mountain View To Change Zoning Laws
- Advocacy Group Appeals Right To Sue Over Google’s North Carolina Tax Break
- Google Buys Paper Mill In Finland For New Data Center
- Google’s Solar Panel Project Helps Power 402 Dishwasher Cycles Per Day