YouTube Video Tag Optimization
Jonathan Mendez’s 7 Ways to Optimize Your YouTube Tags has a more detailed look at optimizing your YouTube videos. Here are some of the tips in summary.
- Use relevant tags to describe the video
- Use as many relevant tags as possible
- Think long tail searches when it comes to tags also
- Use adjectives
- Add category descriptive tags
- Most important tags should also match title and description of movie
- Don’t use “and” “or” etc. words as tags
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Sign up to receive weekly insights on video advertising and trends.