Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Bing Tests New Bottom Home Page Bar
Paul from WebRanking noticed that Bing is testing a new bottom bar with more graphically interesting information and media. The new bar replaces the existing bar by adding a Popular Now, Weather, Image and Video boxes.
Here is a picture of the new box from Paul:
Here is a picture of the old box:
- Bing Getting Ready To Launch HTML5 Interface? Live Tiles, Instant Results & More
- Bing Adds Video Home Page To Welcome Fall Season
- Bing Tests Links At Top Vs. Left Of Home Page
- Two New Bing UI Tests Spotted
- Google’s Got Logos, But Bing’s Home Page Images Attract Too
- Bing Launches “Editors’ Picks”