Inaugural Werewolves Search Spam Game At PubCon Vegas
Last night in Las Vegas, SEOmoz held a game featuring well-known names in the SEM industry. The game is based on a game called Werewolf, and special cards were created picturing folks in the search marketing industry.
- Matt Cutts – Revealer of Hats
- Danny Sullivan – Gracious Granter of Re-Inclusion
- Rae Hoffman – Never Mess with a Woman in a Black Hat
- Dave Naylor – Black Fookin’ Hat
- Thomas Bindl – Refined Black Hat
- Mikkel deMib Svensen – Orange is the New Black Hat
- Todd Malicoat – I Do All My Own White Hat Stunts
- Jessica Bowman – White Hat in the House
- Mona Elesseily – Mastering White Hat
- Lucas Ng – You call that a White Hat?
- Bill Slawski – White Hat (patent pending)
- Ken Jurina – White Hat, White-Hot Glasses
- Laura Lippay – Big Top White Hat
- Michael Gray – White Hat Howler
- Andy Beal – This Pilgrim Wears a White Hat
- Barry Schwartz – White Hat (of the Roundtable)
- Stephan Spencer – Professor White Hat
- Jessie Stricchiola – The Alchemist’s White Hat
- Natala Menezes – White Hat, Cuba-ist
- Aaron Wall – Muckraking White Hat
- Natasha Robinson – That White Hat from Marketing
- Jill Whalen – High Ranking White Hat
- Rand Fishkin – White Hat, Yellow Shoes
- Vanessa Fox – White Hat: the Vampire Slayer
- Jeremy Schoemaker – White Hat Arbitraugeur
For pictures of the event, check the werewolf tag at Flickr.
Postscript: I updated the post above to include a link to SEOmoz’s post named Only SEOmoz Could Make Search Spam Fun.