Inaugural Werewolves Search Spam Game At PubCon Vegas
Last night in Las Vegas, SEOmoz held a game featuring well-known names in the SEM industry. The game is based on a game called Werewolf, and special cards were created picturing folks in the search marketing industry. Ian Kennedy posted coverage with pictures of the event and Rebecca Kelley from SEOmoz posted her coverage of […]
Last night in Las Vegas, SEOmoz held a game featuring well-known names in the SEM industry. The game is based on a game called Werewolf, and special cards were created picturing folks in the search marketing industry.
- Matt Cutts – Revealer of Hats
- Danny Sullivan – Gracious Granter of Re-Inclusion
- Rae Hoffman – Never Mess with a Woman in a Black Hat
- Dave Naylor – Black Fookin’ Hat
- Thomas Bindl – Refined Black Hat
- Mikkel deMib Svensen – Orange is the New Black Hat
- Todd Malicoat – I Do All My Own White Hat Stunts
- Jessica Bowman – White Hat in the House
- Mona Elesseily – Mastering White Hat
- Lucas Ng – You call that a White Hat?
- Bill Slawski – White Hat (patent pending)
- Ken Jurina – White Hat, White-Hot Glasses
- Laura Lippay – Big Top White Hat
- Michael Gray – White Hat Howler
- Andy Beal – This Pilgrim Wears a White Hat
- Barry Schwartz – White Hat (of the Roundtable)
- Stephan Spencer – Professor White Hat
- Jessie Stricchiola – The Alchemist’s White Hat
- Natala Menezes – White Hat, Cuba-ist
- Aaron Wall – Muckraking White Hat
- Natasha Robinson – That White Hat from Marketing
- Jill Whalen – High Ranking White Hat
- Rand Fishkin – White Hat, Yellow Shoes
- Vanessa Fox – White Hat: the Vampire Slayer
- Jeremy Schoemaker – White Hat Arbitraugeur
For pictures of the event, check the werewolf tag at Flickr.
Postscript: I updated the post above to include a link to SEOmoz’s post named Only SEOmoz Could Make Search Spam Fun.
New on Search Engine Land