Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Official: Bing Updates Social Sidebar Design
The changes include:
- The social results on the right are now clearly labelled as “Social Results”
- The search results on the left are now left-justified
- Addition of a + more link to expand the results to see more.
We saw this was coming in tests that were leaked a few weeks ago. In that story, Danny Sullivan digs deeper into the main changes.
Here are screen shots of before and after:
- Bing Testing Social Sidebar With New Look, More Answers
- Bing Relaunches, Features New Social Sidebar
- Foursquare Tips Now Integrated Into Bing’s Social Sidebar
- Bing Adds Friend-Tagging To Social Sidebar
- Bing Brings Quora Content Into Its Social Sidebar
- Search Facebook Friends’ Photos On Bing
- Bing’s Social Sidebar Gains Klout Scores & People Recommendations
- Bing Now Handpicks News Writers For Its Social Sidebar