The comScore data for April were released by the financial analysts earlier today. Here’s the quick take on the newest search market-share figures:
- Google: 65.4 percent in April vs. 65.7 percent in March
- Yahoo: 15.9 percent vs. 15.7 percent in March
- Bing: 14.1 percent, up from 13.9 percent in March
- BingHoo: 30 percent, up slightly vs March
- Ask: 3 percent vs. 3.1 percent in March
- AOL: 1.5 percent vs. 1.6 percent in March
Bing has continued its incremental gains, as Ask and AOL continue their incremental declines. Google and Yahoo fluctuate but are relatively flat. Its worth noting that comScore isn’t capturing mobile query volumes which Google dominates.
The official comScore figures should be out later today.
Chart image from Citi Investment Research. Used with permission.