Google Grew Their Own Earth Day Logo
Google has a special Earth Day logo that flips through the various cycles of the growth of flowers and plants over time. In fact, A Google Doodler named Jen planted and grew the logo, taking pictures over time, which made up today’s Earth Day logo for Google.
Here is a video of the logo in action:
Google’s Marissa Mayer tweeted about how the logo was made:
For Earth Day, doodler Jen actually planted and grew our logo, then made a time-lapse video: google.com
— marissamayer (@marissamayer) April 22, 2012
Here are all the still shots of this logo:
Last year, Google had a more animated Google Earth Day logo.
For logos from the other search engines see the Search Engine Roundtable.
Other Google Logos:
- Google Remembers Juan Gris, Cubism Artist With Logo
- Akira Yoshizawa Google Logo – Modern Origami
- Google Wave Logo For 155th Birthday Of Heinrich Rudolf Hertz
- Google Valentine’s Day Logo Features Tony Bennett’s Cold Cold Heart
- The Characters In Google’s Charles Dickens Logo
- Google Logo For Largest Observed Snowflake
- Google’s 5th “Doodle 4 Google” Contest Opens For K-12 Students
- Google Blackens Its Logo To Protest SOPA/PIPA, While Bing & Yahoo Carry On As Usual
- Google Honors Martin Luther King Jr. Day With “I Have A Dream” Logo
- Google Logo For Nicolas Steno: Father Of Modern Geology
- Google Logo Honors Addams Family Creator, Charles Addam
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.