Google Showing “Total Links” & Yahoo Fixes Site Explorer, Plus More SEO Topics
In the past week, several SEO related topics are in need of summarizing. Here is a list of quick SEO takes in bullet format, for you busy SEOs and SEMs:
- Google Webmaster Tools has added “total links” to the revamped link reports.
- Yahoo seems to have fixed the broken site explorer linkage data.
- Google has fixed the blogspot indexing bug and now can index new blogspot blog posts.
- Google Webmaster Tool’s fetch as Googlebot is 404ing for some webmasters
- Google sometimes is using your heading tags for snippets as opposed to your title tags
- SEOs are noticing major ranking changes since Thursday of last week.
I believe that recaps some of the more recent SEO discussions from over the weekend that deserve your attention.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.