Google’s Festive Happy Holidays Logo For 2012
Google is featuring a Google logo, aka Doodle, for the holiday season this morning. The logo is incredibly happy and festive, with lots of colors and Christmas like characters and activities within the logo that makes up the letters in Google’s name.
The logo can be found worldwide today, December 24th, on Christmas Eve. But when I peek ahead at Google Australia, where it is already Christmas day, I currently do not see a special holiday logo for Christmas. Maybe Google will surprise us?
Like every year, there is some concern that Google doesn’t say “Merry Christmas” as opposed to “Happy Holidays” in the logo or the search result for clicking on the logo.
See also our related story, Where’s Santa Claus? The 2012 Santa Tracker List, From NORAD To Google, From The Web To Apps.
Postscript: Google posted a Google logo for Christmas day on Google Australia after it being absent for several hours:
Other Holiday Google Logos:
- Google’s 2011 Happy Holidays Logo: Dancing Christmas Lights & Jingle Bells
- Holiday Search Engine Logos For 2007
- Christmas Logos From Google & Others For 2008
- Christmas ’09 Logos From Google & Others
- Google’s 2010 Holiday Logo: From St. Basil’s Cathedral To Chili Pepper
- Google’s Let It Snow Easter Egg
- Google Adds Christmas & Hanukkah Decorations To Search Results
- Those Special Google Logos, Sliced & Diced, Over The Years
- Google Revamps The Google Doodles (Logos) Directory
- Where’s Santa Claus? The 2011 Santa Tracker List, From NORAD To Your Phone!