Google has confirmed a new user interface test on the search results page where the left side search filters are in a scrollable frame, and the middle of the search results are in their own scrollable frame. Technically, they are not frames, but rather some form of AJAX or HTML5 like interface. I am honestly not sure, since I did not see it myself.
The Spanish blogger also notes you can try this yourself by changing your cookies. I have not tried this, nor do I recommend it, but if you want to take the risk, here is what you do.
(1) Use Chrome (2) Download this chrome extension (3) Then modify your cookies and in the field it says NID use
A Google spokesperson confirmed this as a new test, saying “Google is always experimenting with new features.”
- Yes, Google Is Testing Infinite Scroll Web Results
- No, Google Not Testing Infinite Scroll Web Results
- Google Images Testing “Infinite Scroll” Search Results
- Google Revamps Image Search, Debuts Expanded Image Search Ads
- Google Testing Fixed Top Search Bar