Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.
Google Adds Non-Profit Details To Knowledge Graph
Now, when you search for some non-profits by name on Google, Google will show on the right hand side, in the Knowledge graph box the nonprofit’s financials, cause, assets, tax ID, tax code, recent Google+ posts and more.
This seems to only currently work for non-profits with Google+ pages. So if you do the marketing for a non-profit, it may be wise to create a Google+ page for them.
Here is an example of a search for [donors choose]:
The information that is shown in the knowledge graph includes the number of followers on Google+, Wikipedia description, logo & link to Google+, tax ID number, founded date, tax deductibility code, nonprofit category, assets, revenue, income and the founders.
- Google’s Knowledge Graph Gains “Carousel,” Goes Worldwide In English
- Google Adds Explanations To Knowledge Graph Associations
- Google Answers Who’s That Actor In That Movie In Google Play TV App
- Google’s Local Knowledge Graph Carousel Finds Its Way On Tablets
- Topless Nude Photo Makes It Way To The Google Knowledge Graph