Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Instant Previews Via Mouse Over
The improvement lets you simply hover your mouse over a search result and the preview will automatically show up on the right hand preview column.
Now these previews are no longer even a click away: if you move your mouse over a search result, arrows will appear. Hover over them to see a visual preview of that result.
Here is a picture:
I personally do not see this feature yet, but many have reported seeing this being tested for months now and many are now seeing it being rolled out.
- Google Launches Instant Previews
- Google Tests Smooth Animated Instant Previews Effect
- Google Instant Preview: A Game-Changer For Landing Pages
- New Google Tool Lets You Preview Instant Previews In Webmaster Tools
- Google Instant Preview Ads Fully Launched For Search Ads
- Google Adds Video Instant Previews To Some Results
- Google’s “Instant Previews” Now On iOS (iPhone/iPad) Browser
- Google Makes Mobile Instant Previews Official
- Flash Support For Google Instant Previews