Google Tests New Drop Down Navigation Bar From Google + Logo
As you can see, there is a little arrow down mark on the right of the Google + logo. Clicking on it drops down this black bar with the various Google logos.
What you cannot see in this image, but in the images shared by guao.hk is the new sharing section of the bar on the top right.
I am not sure if this interface is a test just for the Google + design or for the global Google top bar. I guess time will tell.
I would think many users wouldn’t notice that little down arrow and miss the other navigation and services options offered by Google.
Postscript: Within 24 hours after posting this, Google is testing yet another new design and it was reported by Google Operating System again. Here is a picture:
- Google Tests Tabbed Navigation Design For Tablets
- Google Tests Smooth Animated Instant Previews Effect
- Confirmed: Google Testing Frames For Search Options & Search Results
- Yes, Google Is Testing Infinite Scroll Web Results
- Confirmed: Google Search Testing New “Clean” Design: For Tablets Only
- Google Testing Fixed Top Search Bar
- Google Goes Black With Black Navigation Bar Test
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.