It’s All About Data: Our Most Popular Analytics Posts In 2011
You know how some people always tend to put ‘analytical thinking’ skills down on a resume, even if it’s not 100% accurate? Luckily, that’s not the case with our analytics experts at Search Engine Land.
Over the course of 2011, our contributors shared everything and anything they know about measuring the value of website traffic, social media influence, direct ROI and looking critically at campaign data to squeeze out any insights and create efficiency.
Here’s a look at the top analytics-related posts, organized by their respective categories from the last year.
Big Picture Analytical Thinking
- Why Google’s New Keyword Data May Actually Make 2011 “Year of Mobile Marketing” - Brian Klais
- Why 50% of SEO/PPC Engagements Fail - Evan LaPointe
- How The Rise Of Mobile Devices Has Affected Search Spend - Siddharth Shah
- 3 Issues To Consider Before Focusing On More Traffic - Evan LaPointe
- Is Google’s Doubleclick Trying To Squash Search Technology Providers? - Benny Blum
How To Posts – From Beginner To Advanced
- How To Integrate Google Analytics & YouTube - Daniel Waisberg
- How To Gain Great Insights With Google Analytics Dashboards - Klaas Knook
- How To Analyze Your Content Performance In Google Analytics - Matties Otter
- A Guide To Creating A Massive Impact With Basic Reporting - Klaas Knook
- How To Measure The True Return On Your Ad Spend - Benny Blum
- Social Media Analytics: 4 Tools You May Have Been Missing - Gab Goldenberg
- Want Better Google Analytics Data? Learn To Tag Your Campaigns! - Klaas Knook
- Cost Per Like Campaigns On Facebook: The CTR, Conversion Rate, Reach Tradeoff -Siddharth Shah
- Tips For Managing Ad Fatigue On Facebook - Siddharth Shah
- Social Deals: Opportunity Cost & Customer Lifetime Value - Benny Blum
Critical Campaign Analysis
- Adwords Conversion Funnels & Attribution Models: Can They Work Together? - Benny Blum
- How To Use Day Parting In Google Analytics To Optimize Your Budget - Matties Otter
- How To Make Your Statistics Skimpy Yet Meaningful - Siddharth Shah
- Designed To Fail: Why Many Tests Give You Meaningless Results - Siddharth Shah
- How To Use ACE For Landing Page Testing With Minimal Risk- Siddharth Shah
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Analytics news and expert advice every Thursday.