Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Richard Scarry Gets Google Logo
Today on Google is a special logo for the 92nd birthday of Richard Scarry. Richard Scarry was a popular children book author and illustrator who sold over a 100 million units and written over 300 books.
He was born today, June 5, 1919 in Boston and died on April 30, 1994 in Switzerland at the age of 74.
Google’s inside pages have a different version of this Doodle, it looks like this:
More Google Logos:
- All The “Mr Men & Little Miss” Google Logos For Roger Hargreaves Birthday
- Google’s 2011 Mother’s Day Logo & More Logos
- Now Vote For The “Doodle 4 Google” 2011 Contest
- Google’s World’s Fair Logo For 160th Anniversary
- Google’s Royal Wedding Logo
- Google Logo Honors John James Audubon’s Birthday
- Google’s Interactive Earth Day Logo