Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Innovative Marketers, Transformative Technologies: Attend MarTech in Boston, Register Now & Save
In less than two months, the community of innovators pioneering marketing technology adoption and operations will gather at MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference in Boston, August 19-20.
The MarTech agenda is focused on the rising tide of marketing technology and the people driving implementation – the technologists. Just this week:
- Harvard Business Review’s July/August issue spotlights The New Marketing Organization, and the topics that we’ll cover at MarTech.
- The Digital Marketing Salary Guide revealed that chief marketing technologists are now the most in-demand marketing executives.
MarTech will be the largest gathering of hybrid marketing/technology professionals ever. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to share experiences with peers facing similar system decisions and organizational challenges that you face.
Case studies and expert panels will explore:
- Connecting system decisions with business goals
- Choosing the right technologies for your enterprise marketing clout
- Attracting and hiring top marketing technology talent
- Building an executive development program to grow marketing technologists at scale
- organizing teams of engineers, product managers, marketers, data analysts and designers to maximize sustainable growth rates
- … And much more. See the agenda and who’s speaking.
Space Is Limited – Register Now; Rates Increase Next Friday
Response to MarTech has been overwhelming and capacity is limited. Register now to secure your spot.
Need another reason to act now? You save $150 off full conference rates by registering before next Friday.
Have colleagues who should attend? Bring them! You’ll save an additional 15-35% with our team rates.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join the community at the intersection of marketing and technology. Register today!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.