Google Celebrates The 200th Anniversary Of The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales
Google’s home page, worldwide, features a special interactive fairy tale like logo for the 200th anniversary of the Brothers Grimm fairy tales.
The Doodle lets you click through some of the more recognized fairy tales and it eventually will take you to a search result for [Brothers Grimm]. That result contains the Google Knowledge graph on the right hand side, where you can learn more about the topic and see additional images.
Here is a video of the logo in action:
It is a very animated, colorful and fun looking Google Doodle.
Other Google Logos:
- The Thinker Google Doodle For Auguste Rodin’s Birthday
- Google & Bing’s Thanksgiving Day Home Pages
- Google & Bing’s 2012 Veterans Day Logos
- The Google Dracula Logo: Bram Stoker Books
- Google Marks Election Day With Ballot Box Logo & “Where Do I Vote” Locator
- For Halloween, Google Makes Bats Appear For Horror Movie Searches
- Google Logo Honors 70th Birthday Of “The Joy Of Painting” Host Bob Ross
- Google’s Moby Dick Logo Takes You To Herman Melville Books Knowledge Graph
- Google’s Little Nemo Comic Strip Logo: Winsor McCay
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.