Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Yahoo & Microsoft Proceeds With Search Ad Transition In 2012
Microsoft announced they are now ready to move forward with transitioning over the search ad technology from Yahoo to Microsoft in the European regions.
Microsoft said, the “European roll out is scheduled to begin with the UK, Ireland and France in the second quarter of 2012.”
Yahoo and Microsoft have already transitioned the search ad technology in the U.S. and Canada, as well as some other regions. But the transition scheduled slowed as revenue figures did not meet estimates and advertiser expectations were poor.
Yahoo and Microsoft has completed the organic transition less than a month ago. The only migration left is the organic Korea region and much of the paid search and publisher transition.
To stay up to date on the UK transition, watch searchalliance.com/uk for updates.
- Yahoo Completes Global Organic Transition To Bing (Except Korea)
- Yahoo Asia & More European Properties Transitioned To Bing Powered Results
- Yahoo UK & Others Switching To Bing Organic Results August 3rd
- Yahoo Begins Testing Bing Powered Results This Month
- Yahoo Search Advertisers Can Now Begin To Migrate Accounts To Microsoft adCenter
- Yahoo-Microsoft Organic Transition Happening, Site Explorer, Search Monkey Holding For Now
- What’s New With Bing & Yahoo Search Alliance
- Official: Yahoo’s Results Now Come From Bing