SearchCap: Bing Ads In-Market ads, Google AdWords notes & search beats Facebook
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads rolls out In-Market Audiences to all US advertisers
May 30, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Now out of pilot with over 170 audiences determined to be in buy mode.
- What’s the difference between content optimization and SEO?
May 30, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Keyword optimization is a framework for SEO. Similarly, you could say that topic modeling (how words and phrases are interrelated) is a framework for content optimization. With the rise of semantic search, the goal is to cover a topic rather than zoning in on a specific keyword. Think “content strategy” rather than “keyword density.” Avoid […]
- AdWords notes have arrived: How to get started
May 30, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Easily add notes about changes, testing details and results and more in the new AdWords interface.
- How to create catchy, effective subject lines for link outreach
May 30, 2018 by Gisele Navarro
Are your outreach emails falling flat? Contributor Gisele Navarro shares specific tips you can use to write subject lines that will work to get your emails opened.
- Search and direct mobile navigation surpass Facebook as traffic referrers
May 30, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The shift is likely the result of Facebook algorithm changes, but other factors may also be at work.
- How to forecast the revenue opportunity for the coveted ‘position 0’
May 30, 2018 by Karen Bone
Everyone wants to command that coveted ‘position 0’ for regular and voice-based search, but that doesn’t mean you can, says contributor Karen Bone. Here’s how to figure out if it’s worth trying.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- How to use influencer marketing to meet your company’s goals
- How to hire the right people for your marketing team
- How brands can find and keep customers without third-party data
- DoubleClick Bid Manager opens up digital audio ad buying globally
Search News From Around The Web:
- How Google’s Mobile-First Index Works: Important SEO Best Practices, Higher Visibility
- Meta Descriptions are Still Important!, Portent
- 6 SEO Insights to Help You Build Your Content Strategy, Online Marketing Blog
- 8 Advanced Google AdWords Remarketing Strategies That Work, ignitevisibility.com
- Bing Local Pack Testing New Card Style in Search Results, The SEM Post
- Doctor Sues Patient For $1 Million For Posting Negative Review Online, CBS New York
- Google On GDPR Pop Ups & Notices With Search & SEO, Search Engine Roundtable
- Impact of Voice Search on SEO in 2018, Majestic Blog
- International voice search – what global brands should know, Search Laboratory
- Siri on HomePod can now speak to you in French, German, Canadian English, appleinsider.com