SearchCap: Google Language Split, Organic Conversions & Paid Search
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. From Search Engine Land: Google Search Is Testing Split-View Language InterfaceNov 4, 2015 by Barry Schwartz To manage searchers who speak multiple languages fluently, Google is testing a language split-view screen in the mobile search […]
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Search Is Testing Split-View Language Interface
Nov 4, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
To manage searchers who speak multiple languages fluently, Google is testing a language split-view screen in the mobile search results.
- [Live Webcast] Why Agencies Need Marketing Automation to Succeed
Nov 4, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
It’s clear in today’s market that traditional media companies need to adapt to the digital environment to grow their market share. A major challenge for agencies is to be able to quickly and accurately identify which customers are ready to adopt a digital strategy, while ensuring their sales team a cost-effective and efficient conversion. In […]
- The Surprise Discovery Wayfair Made About Organic Rankings And Conversions
Nov 4, 2015 by Alex Stein
After a Google algorithm update boosted its rankings, e-commerce retailer Wayfair discovered that ranking #1 is even more crucial than previously thought. Wayfair’s Alex Stein shares his findings.
- Attend MarTech, Where Marketing, Technology & Management Converge. Registration Open!
Nov 4, 2015 by Search Engine Land
Marketing technology has experienced amazing growth this year on just about every metric imaginable — more new ventures, more acquisitions, more adoption, more investment, more technical advancement, more marketing technologists, more capability maturity inside marketing teams. The pace of innovation is mind-blowing. If you’re passionate about the way marketing technology is changing — and, more […]
- The 5 Reasons Paid Search Will Be Second Behind Display Starting Next Year In The US
Nov 4, 2015 by Josh Dreller
Spend on display ads is projected to surpass that of search ads in 2016. Columnist Josh Dreller explains why, and what this means for search engine marketers.
Recent Headlines From MarTech, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Does Facebook Have A Sharing Problem?
- Vanity Fair Napkins Urges Families To #TakeBackTheTable With Social Effort
- AdPushup Launches A/B Testing Solution For Google AdSense Publishers
- How Machine Learning Works, As Explained By Google
- Startup CabinetM Unveils Its Directory of Marketing Tools
- Adapt, Adopt, Automate: Why Agencies Need Marketing Automation to Succeed
- Use This Stupid-Simple Secret Ingredient to Boost Social Engagement
- Millennial Marketing: Getting Their Attention Through Intent
- Scholastic’s Top Marketer Is Driven To “Open A World Of Possible” For Children Everywhere
- Engaging And Retaining Mobile Users: Why Data And Machine Learning Are Your Best Friends
- MarTech Today: Zeta Buys eBay Enterprise Division, IAB’s Ad Ops Conference & Livefyre’s New UGC Platform
Search News From Around The Web:
- Search Engine Showdown: Google vs. Bing, lifehacker.com
- Google Featured Snippet for Resumes from LinkedIn, thesempost.com
- Microsoft Readies Its Cortana For iOS Beta, Promises Invites In “Weeks”, TechCrunch
- Case Study: How We Removed a Massive Manual Google Penalty in 5 Steps, Moz
- Google Doesn’t Want You To Build Apps Just For Ranking Boost, Search Engine Roundtable
- I Ran ‘The Great Gatsby’ Through an SEO Tool: Here’s What Happened, BruceClay.com
- Moz Has Google SEO Issues, Heads To Google Forums For Advice, Search Engine Roundtable
- Top 10 Free Must Have SEO Browser Plugins, Branded3
- YouTube Fixes Their Canonical URLs Resolving Major SEO Issues, Search Engine Roundtable
SEM / Paid Search
- November 2015 Google Webmaster Report: RankBrain, Hacked Sites, Algorithm Updates & App Indexing, Search Engine Roundtable
New on Search Engine Land