Year in Review: Top 10 SEO expert columns of 2018
Here's a look at the most read columns from our SEO experts that stood above the rest this year.
All year long, SEO experts share their in-depth knowledge and timely advice to help the larger search community navigate new releases and find ways to manage all kinds of challenges. Here’s a look at the ten most read columns that resonated with readers this year.
- Google Questions and Answers: Everything you need to know by Joy Hawkins published on Jan. 25
- Here’s what happened when I followed Googlebot for 3 months by Max Cyrek published on Nov. 28
- How to survive Google’s new local search world by Wesley Young published on May 21
- Here’s how to use Twitter to dominate the Google search results by Chris Silver Smith published on April 16
- How to prioritize SEO tasks by impact by Casie Gillette published on July 3
- Google My Business listings: 5 frequently asked questions by Sherry Bonelli published on July 10
- Mobile SERP survival: Technical SEO checklist by Barry Adams published June 4.
- Want to target position 0? Here’s what you need to make that happen by Karen Bone
- What negative SEO is and is not by Joe Sinkwitz
- Website redesign mistakes that destroy SEO by Jeremy Knauff
To learn more about the changes in search and SEO this past year, check out Barry Schwartz’s recap of 2018.