SearchCap: Google Images with captions, AdWords notes & AdWords message reports
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Images update: Captions added to images, pulled from the page title tag
Mar 13, 2018 by Michelle Robbins
To add more context to image results, Google will now display a caption with images in mobile Images search results.
- Optimize for voice search by keeping it short and to the point
Mar 13, 2018 by Dave Davies
Contributor Dave Davies explains the many layers and aspects of Google Voice Search and how to optimize your content for it.
- Notes are coming to AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score
Mar 13, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Google has announced several productivity updates for the new AdWords interface, including the ability to note important changes right in the UI.
- Chat rate is the new CTR for AdWords message extensions
Mar 12, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Google is rolling out message reporting metrics in the next few weeks for the US, the UK, Canada and other countries.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- What we can learn from the recent KFC debacle in Britain
- MarTech Landscape: What is XR?
- Bringing search intent to video: Google extends custom intent audiences to YouTube, launches TrueView for Action ads
- Don’t miss out on special MarTech rates, expiring Saturday
Search News From Around The Web:
- 5 Ways to Use Retail SEO to Improve Local Rankings, Search Engine Guide
- 3 Tips For Prioritizing Your PPC To-Do List, Metric Theory
- 5 Things to Make You Better at PPC Marketing, PPC Hero
- Google Does Focused Search Updates Daily & Core Updates Every Other Month, Search Engine Roundtable
- How to Win at Local SEO (7 Killer Steps), SEM Rush
- Instantly Check If You’re Ranking in an Answer Box + 3 Steps to Get Featured in Google Direct Answers, cognitiveseo.com
- Introducing the Google Assistant on iPad, Google Blog